Updated Review: Elgydium Whitening Toothpaste/ Brilliance Care toothpaste

Brand: Pierre Fabre Oral Care
Products: Elgydium Whitening (anti stain) toothpaste  R59.99 per 75g
and Elgydium Brilliance and care whitening toothpaste R69.95 per 30 g
Availability: Dischem and Clicks stores nationwide

Its almost been one full week of using these two tubes of Elgydium whitening toothpastes and I can already see some changes in my teeth. Good or Bad you will have to stay tuned to my Blog and read on about my weekly progress.  I love that the tubes aren't too big in size, with one tube being slightly smaller than the other. Another like for me, is that unlike with most whitening toothpastes its always too strong for me to use, these Elgydium toothpastes aren't strong at all. In fact both have subtle mint flavours to them which makes them quite pleasant to want to use daily. On the other hand, I have gotten a small amount of irritation on one of the areas in my gums, but its no train smash as it only lasted about a day, although it feels like it could be flaring up again. Could this be due to me using these Elgydium whitening toothpastes? Stay tuned for my updated post. 
#Elgydiumsa #elgydiumsmile #rubyboxbeauty #rubybox #whitening

Update: So its been four full weeks that I have been using the Elgydium Whitening toothpaste range. And whilst at first, I had to get used to the taste of the Brilliance anti-stain cure toothpaste, I really am now loving it. It leaves my teeth feeling much more clean of plaque, and my teeth appear to be whither and brighter. As for the small irritation I had with the Bicarbonate Blancheur whitening toothpaste at first, I am now using it twice daily, and I found that switching to a softer toothbrush helped this process. So for me, I now easily whiten my teeth by using this toothpaste daily and then the Brilliance anti- stain cure, every second day.

Elgydium Whitening Toothpaste is formulated with patented micro-pulverised sodium bicarbonate to not only remove stains gently but do so without causing any damage to the tooth`s enamel.  This toothpaste can penetrate into the smallest of enamel for a more in-depth cleansing whilst polishing each tooth. Gentle enough to use on a daily basis.

Brilliance and Care Whitening Toothpaste is proved to remove stains in 2 weeks. Fast results have been proven but more importantly the stain removal is set to last. This toothpaste should be used twice a week, in conjunction with Elgydium whitening toothpaste.

I would definitely recommend the Elgydium whitening toothpaste range to anyone who wants whiter, brighter teeth and who is on a limited budget like myself. Also, these products are conveniently available from all Dischem and Clicks outlets so its within reach whenever one needs another tube of whitening toothpaste. 

Over the past four weeks, I have found people asking me how the tests are going regarding the Elgydium whitening toothpaste range, and although I answered very promising I even received some compliments referring to my teeth as being more visibly whiter and brighter for me that gives me the greatest satisfaction. As I have found that results are long lasting, and my teeth feel cleaner and appears more whiter. 

Pictures on left and right, indicates that my teeth becomes whiter - using Elgydium Whitening toothpaste for only 2 weeks. The middle picture illustrates whiter and brighter teeth after a full 4 weeks of using Elgydium whitening toothpaste. My teeth is whiter, stains appear lighter and fresh breath is guaranteed.


Bottom right and left pictures - weeks 2-3 my teeth already appear whiter and brighter Top right and left pictures -full 4 weeks of Elgydium Whitening toothpaste, stains have started to lighten, teeth are whiter and my breath is much fresher. #elgydiumsmile Anyone who knows me knows I love my coffee beverages and although it tastes heavenly, the stains it leaves behind can easily darken the tooth enamel and make it appear much darker and unhealthy. However, I can now easily enjoy my coffee without any guilt of damaging my teeth as Elgydium whitening toothpaste leaves lasting results.

Comments

  1. Trusted NE Calgary dentist, Oasis Smile Dental, offers excellent financing options, individual care, and same-day emergency appointments. Best Dentist NE Calgary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made several fine points there. I did a search on the subject matter and found most people will consent with your blog. Calgary, AB dentist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for such as an informative blog. You have explained in depth regarding teeth whitening.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts