Dettol SA: Eventone Pomegranate Hygiene Soap

Brand: Dettol SA
Product: Pomegranate Eventone Hygiene soap
Availability: Most shopping outlets

Dettol SA has once again gone far ahead and beyond than  most soap manufacturers in South Africa to bring us this new Soap which not only works on uneven skintones but still focuses on germ protection.
This soap still continues to bring us 99.9% germ protection but also contains exfoliants which works on cleansing the skin, leaving one's skin feeling fresh and healthy.  The Dettol eventone pomegranate hygiene soap has a lovely pomegranate scent to it, and shh - let me let you all in on a little something, I've made my clothing smell of this lovely soap, but strategically placing a few bars of soap in my clothing cupboard.  Sneaky I know but it works, and you all should try it. #keepiteven #rubybox_beauty #DettolSA

You can easily find this new soap at your nearest shopping outlet, and its not priced expensively so you can even get yourself more than one bar.  Another thing I have found with this soap, is that unlike with other hygiene soaps, this soap doesn't end up burning my skin or my feminine area which to me is an absolute winner.

I personally make the new Dettol SA eventone Pomegranate hygiene soap part of my beauty routine. Before painting my face with makeup for the day, I wash my entire body with this soap, and its comforting knowing it not only works on eliminating germs, but also on evening out my skintone, so that's one less thing to worry about.  We all know as females we have lots to do, and to me this soap is a multitasker which shouldn't be left out of any South African women`s daily routine when it comes to beauty and hygiene.
Hope you all enjoyed reading my review on this lovely soap. Please feel free to add on anything you feel I left out on this post.



Comments

  1. Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info and also check haute her for girls dress. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please can I use it on my face

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although there isn’t an overwhelming amount of evidence linking the use of antiseptic surface cleaners to the killing of the virus, medical and public health professionals still recommend the use of an antiseptic substance against Covid-19. Dettol is one of the most effective antiseptics to exist in the market. It is extremely powerful against harmful germs and bacteria.
    Buy Dettol Products In Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buy Dettol Products Online In Pakistan is a popular brand for hygiene and cleaning products,  provides convenience and accessibility for customers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dettol Branded Products In Pakistan is a well-known and trusted brand for hygiene and cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buy Dettol Products In Pakistan can help ensure effective cleaning and disinfecting to maintain a healthy and hygienic environment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts