Review: Creightons No More FRIZZ Shampoo and Conditioner

Brand: Creightons
Products: No more Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner
Size: 250ml each
Availability: Pick n Pay stores nationwide

I've been using the @creightons_haircareuk No More Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner for the past two weeks 👌☺, and my hair has been sleeker and less frizzy than before! It's much more manageable, and I don't need to worry about humidity! 😉 So hello summer ☀ and hello 👋 to less frizzy hair! It's also colour kind -so everyone who colours their hair can use these gems! It smells lovely too.. 
The Shampoo and Conditioner is available from your nearest Pick n Pay store at a RSP of just R49.95 per 250 ml.  The Shampoo and Conditioner contain Envirolock Complex, which helps to defend hair against being frizzy due to high humidity.  So this summer you will be sorted



Ill definitely be repurchasing these products, as I feel it works for my hair type, which is natural, dry and sometimes very frizzy hair. And this week has by far been the easiest more manageable hair week for me, as my hair was way less frizzy and much more sleeker. Also, not a lot of the shampoo is required to cleanse one's hair, as a few squirts really gets the scalp and hair cleansed really well.  However, I must admit that the conditioner to me, is way more usable in the sense that I like to deep condition my hair, so I use quite a bit and sit under some heat, to get my hair to absorb the goodness these products has to offer, and the results were so worthwhile. As you can see from the two pictures below, this was day two hair, and I just blow dried my hair, and already its much smoother and sleeker. 👏

Comments

Popular Posts