Nail Colors from Foschini, Shoes from Jet, and My Natural Hair this Friday Morning!

These colors are so on trend with Autumn 🍁palettes this year. Here I feature gel nails 💅 from @foschinisa Colours Cosmetics! Soft pink, purple, pink and brown. #autumn🍁nails #nailsonfleek#nadineknowsbeautyblog #gelnails#cosmetics #colourslimited 😉
👏
 Soft pink pumps 👠 from @jet_fashion! Such a winner for this Autumn 🍁 season! 😉 Best part, retails at R80. They really comfy. Since I have a foot injury I'm now forced to wear flats, for a while. Yay 👍 or nay 👎? #footwear #pumps #fashion#nadineknowsbeautyblog #autumn🍁#capetownblogger
 On this very casual Friday at work, I snap two pics of my natural hair, washed and pinned up this morning! ✌ #naturalhairsouthafrica #southafricannaturalsSLAY 👑 SLAY #nadineknowsbeautyblog#hairdiaries ☺😘 #capetownblogger


Comments

Popular Posts